Developing our baby room
We are currently focusing on developing our baby room where the babies have:
- A soft play area where they can develop their gross motor skills and strengthen their muscles.
- A baby Gym and mini climbing frame again for their gross motor skills, walking, crawling, standing etc.
- A book tent where they go to look at books to start learning about words and their meanings.
- A home corner and role play area where they are starting to learn about pretend play.
- There are lots of baskets at their level filled with a variety of toys to stimulate them and help them with their individual learning schemas.
- Lots of adult led activity resources like a basket full of props for aiding singing with the children and messy play resources too.
I have done a video of the baby room which you can view on our Facebook Page here https://www.facebook.com/Brightsparkschildcareplymouth/videos
and we will be starting a free baby group next month so you can come along and bring your baby to see what they think.