At Bright Sparks we are aware of how precious time is when you have young children, and therefore how stressful the paying of fees can become when you have to fit your lifestyle around them. This is why we let you fit them into your lifestyle by providing as many different ways you can pay as possible, and by providing you with the flexibility to pay your advance fees as often as is convenient to you (daily, weekly or monthly).
How you can pay
1. Online banking: Using our account details of: sort code: 20-68-10, bank account number: 20749761. You can pay single amounts when you need to or set up a standing order and we can keep you updated on your balance.
2. Credit or debit card: Using the link above, you choose how much you want to pay, then choose World Pay and fill in the sections with a star beside them and then submit.
3. PayPal: Using the link above, you choose how much you want to pay, then choose PayPal, log in and confirm.
4. Pingit: You can use your mobile to pay us by using the Barclays Pingit app and code PINGITWAC242
5. Cash: You can pay cash directly to the nursery.
6. Childcare vouchers:
We accept all registered childcare vouchers, just ask us for our details or further information if you are interested in this.
7. Government funding:
All 3 and 4 year olds and eligible 2 year olds are entitled to 15 hours a week free childcare during the school terms, or 12 hours a week all year round (stretched offer). For this you need to produce proof of eligibility when you start (please ask for more information about this), then fill in a form each term that we provide and and we do the rest.
8. Other funding: If you are eligible for any funding for your childcare, simply give us the details of who we need to liaise with and we will take it from there.